All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in early February 2019 (London), where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Corporate Content Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2019 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- Announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Corporate Content Awards updates’.
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2019 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Corporate Content Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Content Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak at the Corporate Content conference
Winning a Corporate Content Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the corporate communications community
For details on sponsorship opportunities, please email Andrew Thomas - email@example.com
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate Content Awards please email Michelle Kibble