All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in London in late January 2018, where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Corporate Content Awards will launch a media campaign to promote the winning work. This includes:
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Corporate Content Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed with the videos published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (*subject to change)
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A trophy or plaque which will be presented at the ceremony
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Winners iconography
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- Facebook posts and interaction before during and after the awards
Winning a Corporate Content Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the corporate communications community
For details on sponsorship opportunities, please email Andrew Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate Content Awards please email Michelle Kibble