FEES AND PAYMENT
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Your fifth entry is free until 27 April 2018.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 207 998 6263 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 6 April 2018, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the IR and corporate communications community
For details on sponsorship opportunities, please email Andrew Thomas - email@example.com
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate & Financial Awards please email Michelle Kibble