PRCA PUBLIC AFFAIRS BOARD ANNOUNCES NEW EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The Public Affairs Board has announced its 19-strong executive committee for 2019-20 to fulfil its role of ensuring transparency, enforcing high standards and promoting a wider understanding of public affairs and the contribution it makes to public life.
Led by continuing co-chairs George McGregor, managing partner of Interel, and Emma Petela, director of GK Strategy, the new committee includes representatives from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland alongside a representative from the NextGen Public Affairs Group, the immediate past leadership, and individuals from across PRCA Public Affairs Board membership.
The full executive committee for 2019-20 is below:
- George McGregor, Interel (co-chair)
- Emma Petela, GK Strategy (co-chair)
- John Morrison, Morrison Media (Scotland)
- Cathy Owens, Deryn (Wales)
- Gráinne Walsh, Stratagem NI (Northern Ireland)
- Tiffany Burrows, Newington (NextGen Public Affairs)
- Paul Bristow, PB Consulting (past chair)
- Lionel Zetter, Zetter’s Political Services (past chair)
- Laura Blake, Connect
- Flora Coleman, Transferwise
- Gavin Devine, Park Street Partners
- Elin de Zoete, PLMR
- Scott Dodsworth, H+K Strategies
- Tom Frackowiak, Cicero Group
- Mark Glover, Newington Communications
- Liam Herbert, Individual Member
- Chris Martin, Ketchum
- Gill Morris, DevoConnect
- Michael Stott, Lansons
McGregor and Petela say, “We are lucky enough to have a pool of talented, experienced individuals willing to contribute their time, effort, and ideas to improving our industry. We would like to welcome members of the executive committee – old and new – and look forward to working with them all on ethics, transparency, representation, and shaping the very future of our industry.
“To reiterate our priorities as co-chairs, our aims are: to build a more powerful voice for public affairs, to champion and uphold ethical public affairs, and to promote diversity in the public affairs industry. We would like to thank all the members involved: representing PRCA Public Affairs Board members is a privilege and we aim to meet – and exceed – their expectations of us.”
All members take up their positions immediately and remain in place until the time of the next scheduled Public Affairs Board executive committee election (June 2020). The co-chairs were re-elected unopposed.