FEES AND PAYMENT
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £125 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by 23 August 2019 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
The fifth entry is free until 20 September 2019.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 25 October. Entries will not be accepted after 8 November 2019.
All rates shown are excluding VAT
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 23 August 2019, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the IR and corporate communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Corporate & Financial Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate & Financial Awards please email Lauren Ditcher at firstname.lastname@example.org