FEES AND PAYMENT
- £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent entry.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by 24 April 2020 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
Your fifth entry is free until 29 May 2020.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 12 June. Entries will not be accepted after 26 June 2020.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions
If you submit your entries by 24 April 2020, you receive £100 off your total entry costs. Your fifth entry is free until 29 May 2020. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the IR and corporate communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Corporate & Financial Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate & Financial Awards please email Lauren Ditcher at email@example.com