FEES AND PAYMENT
- £320 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 19 May 2023 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and a fifth entry for free.
Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate. If you are a subscriber, please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org to gain this additional discount.
Non-magazine subscribers: Enter by 19 May 2023 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 30 June 2023. No entries will be accepted after 14 July 2023.
• One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
• You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356
We are unable to take American Express over the phone but can be used via an online payment link.
• All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
• If you have been invoiced in advance for your entries, the same payment terms apply. You must pay the invoice by the due date shown (usually 14 days).
Terms and Conditions
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the corporate communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Lens Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Lens Awards please email Michelle Manton at email@example.com