FEES AND PAYMENT
- £320 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 19 May 2023 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and a fifth entry for free.
Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate. If you are a subscriber, please contact Emma on email@example.com to gain this additional discount.
Non-magazine subscribers: Enter by 19 May 2023 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 30 June 2023. No entries will be accepted after 14 July 2023.
• One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
• You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356
We are unable to take American Express over the phone but can be used via an online payment link.
• All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
• If you have been invoiced in advance for your entries, the same payment terms apply. You must pay the invoice by the due date shown (usually 14 days).
Terms and Conditions
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the DataComms Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the DataComms Awards please email Michelle Manton at firstname.lastname@example.org