PRCA’s new Executive Committee is expected to promote a wider understanding of public affairs
The PRCA Public Affairs Board has announced its Executive Committee for 2022/23.
The new committee is tasked with ensuring transparency, enforcing high standards, and promoting a wider understanding of public affairs and the contribution it makes to public life.
The committee is led by Chair Liam Herbert FPRCA, Chief Executive Officer, Chelgate. He says: “We will continue to campaign for transparency and ethics in public affairs and will call to account issues that damage public confidence.
I look forward to working with the new committee and the wider membership on our broad agenda and to continue our work in promoting the professional careers and opportunities in the industry.”
The committee includes representatives from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the NextGen Public Affairs Group, and people from across PRCA Public Affairs Board membership.
The Executive Committee’s plans for 2022 include publishing a wide-ranging research project exploring the value of public affairs, and overseeing events such as the annual public affairs conference, returning in November.
The full Executive Committee for 2022/23 is as follows:
• Alan Boyd-Hall MPRCA, Head of Public Affairs, Grayling
• Cathy Owens MPRCA, Founder and Director, Deryn (Wales)
• Chris Martin MPRCA, Director & Head of Public Affairs, Ketchum
• Chris Rogers MPRCA, Associate Director, iNHouse Communications
• Emily Fermor MPRCA, Partner, Hanbury Strategy
• Gavin Devine MPRCA, Founder, Park Street Partners
• Gráinne Walsh MPRCA, Director, Stratagem (Northern Ireland)
• Jessica Goodrum MPRCA, Head of Public Affairs, Hanover Communications
• Jo Dalton MPRCA, Senior Account Director, Lodestone
• John Morrison MPRCA, Managing Director, Morrison Media (Scotland)
• John Rowland MPRCA, Managing Director, Cicero/AMO
• Jonathan Andrew MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, Field Consulting (NextGen Public Affairs Chair)
• Leon Cook MPRCA, Founder and Managing Director, Atticus Communications
• Liam Herbert FPRCA, CEO, Chelgate (Chair)
• Mark MacGregor MPRCA, Director, Public Affairs, Hume Brophy
• Paul Church CMPRCA, Director, Connect
• Paul Gerrard MPRCA, Campaigns, Public Affairs and Board Secretariat Director, The Co-op
• Paul Robertson MPRCA, Head of Public Affairs, Big Partnership
• Pete Digger MPRCA, Managing Director, MHP Mischief
• Richard Hart MPRCA, Director, Cherton (Northern Ireland)
• Robert Khan FPRCA, General Medical Council
• Kelly McVeigh MPRCA, Head of Corporate Affairs, Open Strategic Communications (Northern Ireland)
• Sabine Tyldesley MPRCA, Associate Director, SEC Newgate
• Tim Snowball MPRCA, Partner and the Public Affairs Practice Lead, FleishmanHillard
• Will Chambré MPRCA, Managing Director, Chambré (Northern Ireland)