CORPORATE REPORTING, HUMAN CAPITAL
The conference will explore ways in which companies can account for the human resource valuation, how they share the narrative about their talent and how investor and stakeholder sentiment can be moulded by telling the future story of their business and their people.
Ask many business leaders about the secret of their organisation’s success and they’ll tell that you it’s down to their people. “Our assets walk in and out of our doors every day” is a phrase trotted out by many CEOs. Yet most companies account for people as expenses on the income statement and liabilities on the balance sheet.
This half-day conference focused on the people components of corporate reporting and explored ways companies can account for the valuation of their employees. It explained how business share the narrative about their talent and how investor and stakeholder sentiment can be moulded by telling the future story of their business and their most important assets: their staff.
What attendees learnt
- What is now expected of your narrative report
- Tips to convince investors to take a stake in your company
- How companies invest in developing a strong employer brand
- The most effective ways to align the values of your IR and HR departments when preparing your annual report
- Frameworks for measuring human capital
Reasons for attending
- To discover the best ways to report about your staff and other intangible assets
- To learn the tough questions investors are asking when looking to invest
- To ensure your narrative and strategic reports adheres to the new legislative changes and how to incorporate these facts succinctly
- To hear about how different businesses measure human capital
- To find out how organisations communicate with a wider range of stakeholders about their long-term business sustainability and the value of their employees
- To network with industry professionals
Those with specialities in the following areas:
- Corporate communications
- Investor relations
- Human resources
- Corporate reporting
- Employer brand management
- Internal communications
This conference took place on 15 May 2015 at 200 Aldersgate - St Paul's.
Earn 5 CPD points when booking your place. Learn more about CPD points here.