DIGITAL IMPACT AWARDS OPEN FOR ENTRIES FOR 2020 PROGRAMME
Digital communications is a necessity of any modern business. Excellence in the strategic development of corporate digital communications has been celebrated by the Digital Impact Awards since 2010. This year’s awards will be no different.
The Digital Impact Awards are now open for entry, with categories ranging from ‘Best use of online video’ to ‘Best digital employee communication.’ With the need to communicate more effectively with all audiences, digital is ever-more important to corporate communicators.
Entries will be judged by a panel of experts from companies including G4S, Microsoft, Oracle, Rolls-Royce, 10 Downing Street, HSBC, Barclays, Inmarsat and many more. Each entry will be examined to determine which organisations set the benchmark for excellence in digital communications.
The Digital Impact Awards will be open for entries until 19 June, but those entries received by 1 May receive a discounted rate. The winners will be announced at a celebration in September 2020.
To see the entry guidelines, click here.
- Best corporate website
- Best corporate app
- Best use of SEO for corporate communications
- Best use of mobile and portable devices
- Best use of digital to aid a CSR campaign
- Best digital rebrand
- Best use of online video
- Best corporate viral campaign
- Best digital communication as part of an integrated campaign
- Best use of artificial intelligence
- Best use of data
- Best use of existing social media platforms
- Small budget - <£20k
- Medium budget - £20k-£75k
- Large budget - £75K+
- Best development of proprietary social media platform and tools
- Best community development
Best use of digital to an internal audience
- Best intranet
- Best digital employee communication
Best use of digital to an investment audience
- Best online annual report
Best use of digital to aid media relations
- Best online newsroom
- Best evaluation strategy
Best use of digital by sector
- Charity, NGO or NFP
- Energy & utilities
- Engineering & manufacturing
- Extraction (oil, gas & mining)
- Farming and agriculture
- Financial services
- Food & beverage
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Industrial and basic materials
- Professional services
- Technology, media and telecommunications
- Transport and logistics
- Travel, leisure and tourism
Please note the below categories cannot be entered directly.