FEES AND PAYMENT
2022 entry fees.
- £295 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by 23 July 2021 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
Each entry submitted after 22 October 2021 will be subject to £125 late entry surcharge. Entries will not be accepted after 5 November 2021.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- If you are submitting one entry please click off the PayPal page as your first entry is free of charge.
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the IR and corporate communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Corporate & Financial Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Corporate & Financial Awards please email Michelle Manton at firstname.lastname@example.org