FEES AND PAYMENT
2023 entry fees.
- £295 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 10 February 2023 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and a fifth entry for free.
Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate. If you are a subscriber, please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org to gain this additional discount.
Non-magazine subscribers: Enter by 10 February 2023 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 17 March 2023. No entries will be accepted after 31 March 2023.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the internal communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Internal Communications and Engagement Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Internal Communications & Engagement Awards please email email@example.com