FEES AND PAYMENT
2022 entry fees.
- £295 for the first paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent paid for entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Enter by 23 July 2021 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
Each entry submitted after 10 September 2020 will be subject to £125 late entry surcharge. Entries will not be accepted after 24 September 2021.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- If you are submitting one entry please click off the PayPal page as your first entry is free of charge.
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early bird discount does not apply to charity, NGO, pressure group or other NFP organisation entries.
Align your brand with this annual celebration.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the DataComms Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the DataComms Awards please email Michelle Manton at email@example.com