Winning at the DataComms Awards helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides an opportunity to celebrate the very best data communications work.
The benefits of entering the DataComms Awards include:
- Celebrate and reward innovation
This is a chance to promote your excellent data communications work, as judges will determine the strongest and most effective work using, analysing and visualising data
- Gain a benchmark for data communications excellence
Discover the most effective strategies in this space and gain criteria through which you can measure your next projects
- Improve credibility, retain clients and gain new business
The scrupulous shortlisting process gives prominence to companies that are pioneering in this field, offering you the chance to recognise internal teams and encourage positive stakeholder relationships
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in July 2023 (London), where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The DataComms Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Communicate DataComms Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- An announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘DataComms updates’
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 winners, published on the day via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the day and published online
- Profiling on the DataComms Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a full page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s DataComms print feature (subject to change)
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak at future communicate conferences
Align your brand with this annual celebration.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the DataComms Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the DataComms Awards please email Michelle Manton at firstname.lastname@example.org