FEES AND PAYMENT
2024 Lens Awards entry fees
• £295 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
• £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
• £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO or NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
Magazine subscribers: Enter by 4 August 2023 to receive £150 off your total entry cost and your fifth entry for free. Subscribe to Communicate magazine here to take advantage of this exclusive rate. If you are a subscriber, please contact Sophia on firstname.lastname@example.org to gain this additional discount.
Non magazine subscribers: Enter by 4 August 2023 to receive £100 off your total entry cost.
A late entry surcharge of £125 will be applied to each entry submitted after 15 September 2023. No entries will be accepted after 13 October 2023.
Rates exclude VAT.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 (0)20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone but can arrange an online invoice).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early entry deadline discount and the charity, NGO or NFP rate cannot be used collectively, and the greater discount will be applied.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the corporate communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Lens Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Lens Awards please email Michelle Manton at email@example.com