Winning a Lens Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
The benefits of entering the Lens Awards include:
• Stand out - Entering and winning an award can provide a platform through which to acquire visibility outside your network, promote your latest project to new audiences, and gain differential.
• Receive valuable insights - Entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts against a particular set of criteria. This is a chance to receive powerful feedback on your work so that you can evaluate and improve.
• Celebrate excellence - Entrants develop a new benchmark each year, encouraging the creative community to continually advance the standard of their work and recognise internal teams.
All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in February 2024, where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Lens Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
• Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2024 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
• ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
• Profiling on the Lens Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
• An announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Lens Awards updates’
On the night
• Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
• A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
• Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2024 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
• Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
• Profiling on the Lens Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
• Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
• If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a full page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
• Winners iconography
• Winners announcement via our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
• Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
• A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
• Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Communicate Lens print feature (subject to change)
• Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
• Winning entrants may be invited to speak a future communicate conference
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the internal communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
Publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Internal Communications and Engagement Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Internal Communications & Engagement Awards please email email@example.com