All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in January 2023 (London), where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Lens Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Lens Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- An announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Lens Awards updates’
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2023 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Lens Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a full page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Communicate Lens print feature (subject to change)
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak a future communicate conference
Winning a Lens Award helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage key stakeholders.