ADVERTISING WEEK EUROPE REVEALS WINNERS OF FUTURE IS FEMALE AWARDS
Advertising Week Europe (AWEurope), a global gathering of marketing and communications leaders, has revealed the winners of the inaugural ‘Future is Female’ Awards, which honour ten rising stars in communications, advertising and marketing.
The winners, some of which include women from organisations such as Getty Images, Google and Aviva, have demonstrated ‘best-in-class’ leadership through their career accomplishments like the ability to affect organisational change and to mentor others, and commitment to external impact.
"The talent shown by these award winners is quite incredible. These rising stars have not only excelled in their own careers but have improved diversity and inclusion in advertising and marketing for others too. All of us at Advertising Week are proud to put the spotlight on the amazing women in our industry—and we’re committed to celebrating their achievements to help set the tone for the future,” says Ruth Mortimer, chair of the Future is Female judges and managing director for education at Advertising Week.
The awards come as part of the ‘Future is Female’ year-round, global initiative that Advertising Week and its partners are focusing on throughout the year, in addition to working on themes of inclusion, diversity and empowering the next generation.
The winners of Advertising Week Europe’s Future is Female Awards are:
1. Anna Dilku, British Red Cross partnership manager, Aviva
2. Ruth Zohrer, Global Client Leader- BBVA, Mindshare
3. Ali Hanan, Founder, Creative Equals
4. Dr Rebecca Swift, Global Director of Creative Insights, Getty Images
5. Crystal Eisinger, Head of Marketing Strategy and Operations, Google UK & Ireland
6. Deborah King, VP, Head of Paid Social, EMEA, Essence
7. Charlotte Cox, Brand Director, Pentland Brands
8. Niki Stoker, COO, A Million Ads
9. Shelina Janmohamed, VP Islamic Marketing, Ogilvy
10. Shanice Mears, Talent Manager, The Elephant Room