All shortlisted organisations are invited to celebrate their work at a prestigious awards ceremony, taking place in May 2020 (London), where the winners will be announced and presented with a trophy.
The Internal Communications and Engagement Awards will profile your organisation pre-awards ceremony, on the night and post event. This will include a media campaign to promote the winning work.
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2020 shortlist, which is published on Communicate magazine
- ‘Shortlisted’ iconography
- Profiling on the Internal Communications and Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Shortlisted’ section
- An announcement of the shortlist to our subscribers of Communicate magazine and the ‘Internal Communications and Engagement Awards updates’.
On the night
- Profiling on the awards presentation (name and imagery)
- A trophy which will be presented at the ceremony
- Inclusion in the news story announcing the 2020 winners, published on the night via Communicate magazine
- Inclusion in the winners book, distributed on the night and published online
- Profiling on the Internal Communications and Engagement Awards website, under the ‘Winners’ section
- Twitter mentions and interaction before, during and after the awards, via @Comms_Events and @Communicatemag
- If you book a platinum table package, you will also receive a half page advert in the winners book, a meet and greet sign in the drinks reception, company logo and contact details in the table plan.
- Winners iconography
- Winners announcement via our social media channels (facebook, twitter and LinkedIn)
- Inclusion in a press release sent out by Communicate magazine announcing the winners
- A press release template from Communicate magazine for your own media efforts
- Coverage in Communicate magazine’s Internal Communications and Engagement Awards print feature
- Gold winners will be interviewed on the night and the videos will be published on the Communicate magazine's YouTube channel (subject to change)
- Winning entrants may be invited to speak a future communicate conference
Winning an Internal Communications and Engagement Awards helps set organisations apart from their competitors and provides the opportunity to sustain their current clients, gain new business and engage internal teams.
Align your brand with this annual celebration for the internal communications community.
We have a number of sponsorship options available to you. Call us to find out more.
publisher of Communicate magazine and founder of the Internal Communications & Engagement Awards
call: +44 (0)20 3950 5356
If you are interested in being a supporting partner of the Internal Communications & Engagement Awards please email Lauren Ditcher at email@example.com